Saturday, February 25, 2012

Runs from February 19-25, 2012, 0 Miles

February 19, 2012

LuluLemon Yoga
What new shoes should I get? After Yoga, I went to the running store to try on the New Balance 1080s (new version) but liked the 880s more. The store owner/friend said I pronated with them and it looked like it might cause stress...I also liked the Nike Lunar Eclipse (I think) but they are more stability. I didn't like them as much but he says I have much better form with them.

February 20, 2012

LA Fitness Yoga
I am not sure if I am good at yoga, but I do get some satisfaction when I see people less flexible than me.

February 22, 2012

LA Fitness Yoga
From Wednesday-My ankle was a little sore and I think the class helped.

February 24, 2012

LA Fitness Yoga
I think I am going to start running Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment