Sunday, February 19, 2012

Runs from February 5-11, 2012, 5.09 Miles

February 6, 2012

5.09 Miles
47:45 Time
9:23 Pace

I skipped the Greenwich Running Company run and went on my own. Good pace, enjoyed it, but I still think I will take like a week or so off. This will probably break my current record of 5 days of no running, which I set after my first marathon.

February 8, 2012

LA Fitness Yoga
60 minute yoga class and about 15 minutes of weights before class. I don't usually post non running things, but since I am not running I might as well...True story, on Craigslist there was a missed connection post about a guy who often does yoga at LA, though it wasn't me as she also said he had a "Beiber" haircut.
        
February 10, 2012

LA Fitness Yoga
I did whatever style yoga that was taught in the class...Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment