Thursday, December 1, 2011

Spicy Malaysian-Style Stir-Fried Noodles

Overall this was just a so so recipe.  I wasn't too impressed but I did use some good hot sauces I recently purchased.  I did find this recipe when I was in a rush and just searched 'spicy vegan pasta' or something.  I used Sweet Surrender sauce which I bought from a gourmet spice store in Peterborough, Canada.  It's delicious and it has a citrus taste.  I sampled some of their other sauces but I felt they were a little too sweet, especially the berry one.  I also used this great and hard to describe (its like small chunks of different things as opposed to a sauce) Hot & Spicy Sauce from this Asian store in the Chinatown in Ottawa, Canada.

http://m.myrecipes.com/details/preparation.rbml?id=10000001924714.xml&bcat=search&cat=Search+Result&op=22&fid=21

No comments:

Post a Comment