Friday, April 15, 2011

3.81 Mile Run with Alison

3.81 Miles
40:57 Time
10:43 Pace

I ran with my friend Alison who I met from my running group a few months back.  While I tend to run alone, running with others can be fun as I don't really focus on time or distance.  Apparently she took some time off of running, but she still has a lot of endurance.  We talked socialite parties, inexpensive interior decorating techniques, family and of course running and cooking.  She got me interested in Newton running shoes and I learned she also takes pictures of what she cooks.  Maybe she will start blogging as well.  Good conversation and we also run at a similar pace, so hopefully we run more in the future.





Alison lives in a nice area.  My favorite pic from the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment