Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles

This is about the third time I have made this recipe.  I discovered this recipe using the Healthy Recipes Android app.  I didn't find the tofu shirataki noodles at my local supermarket, so I used Nasoya Asian style noodles instead.  I love the taste of the shiitake mushrooms.  They almost have a meaty texture, as they are thicker than typical mushrooms.  I think the first time I made this recipe was the first time I tried those mushrooms and the bamboo shoots.  The bamboo shoots don't have much of a taste though.  I stopped using soy sauce and instead I used Bragg Liquid Aminos as an alternative.  This was quick to make, filled me up, and great with some hot sauce.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=203243

No comments:

Post a Comment