Thursday, June 16, 2011

3.68 Mile Run With Erin/5.44 Mile Run Solo

9.12 Miles
1:49:32 Time
12.01 Pace

Part one with Erin was 3.68 Miles, 49:43 Time and 13:31 Pace (though that time includes about 4 minutes of talking with Ron, who is a runner we bumped into)

Part two solo was 5.44 Miles, 59:49 Time and 11:00 Pace.

Nice run with Erin.  We talked about roommates who don't clean and healthy foods.  Apparently olive oil and soy products can be deceiving, and aren't all that great for you.  She is considering taking a year long nutrition class.  She ran well, I am glad her foot isn't painful anymore.  We also bumped into Ron from the local running group and we chatted for a few minutes and exchanged contact info.  He is a pretty fast runner so it would be intimidating running with him but apparently he lives nearby which is convenient.  After running with Erin I had some water, some of a protein bar and smoothie at my place, and then I did the same route as yesterday.  I took a small bottle of water with me as it was getting hot.  Ron actually saw me again, this time he honked as he was driving by.

No comments:

Post a Comment