Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Carmelized Tofu with Brussels Sprouts

Technically my vegan streak came to an end when consumed fish that was part of a Thai soup. My throat was bothering me so thought what the hell and I ate it. I also had some other dairy and meat this Memorial Day weekend. I will still continue cooking vegan and try my best to cut down on dairy. No one is perfect. This is the second recipe I found using the Healthy Recipes App, the first recipe being the Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles. Based on the calories it doesn't seem too healthy. It does have a ton of protein to be fair. This is quite tasty and sweet. It is quite light, and it went well with two Hoegaarden beers. I'd consider taking it to a BBQ or a picnic, but it would be great in any situation or just as a meal or a side.  I also learned how to chop brussels sprouts from making this recipe.







No comments:

Post a Comment