Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vegan Blintzes

I got confused because it said Noodle *Makes 4 Large Blintzes and I thought that was a company. Since I didn't find any premade blintzes in the store, I used this recipe I found online. It was rather confusing, possibly because they don't expect you to fill it with anything, I am not sure. When I saw the full recipe, I then tried making the blintz in the way they suggest. Mine didn't come out so well. Its the bottom right blitnz, the rest are from the alternative recipe. In terms of the filling, I used a very light tofu, one that said it was good for smoothies on the package. It seemed to work with the fillings. The raisins/cinnamon and basic/tomato combinations were great, well not great but tasty. I didn't buy stevia, I just used sugar. The overall taste was just so so. If it involves flour I sometimes, well usually, have problems making it properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment