Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moroccan Tagine

I found this recipe in a Runner's World forum thread about vegan/vegetarian recipes.  I used couscous instead of chicken.  I used all my strength to chop up the butternut squash, with some help from a chopper.  It was ok, the beans are good, but it could use some more spices.  I didn't think it was great or anything.  I actually made this a few days ago and while I did have some leftovers, I didn't finish it completely.I used couscous instead of chicken.  I used all my strength to chop up the butternut squash, with some help from a chopper.  It was ok, the beans are good, but it could use some more spices.  I didn't think it was great or anything.  I actually made this a few days ago and while I did have some leftovers, I didn't finish it completely.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/moroccan-tagine/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment